L1B visa expiring on 31st Aug and need dependent visa for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B visa expiring on 31st Aug and need dependent visa for my wife

My L1B visa is expiring on 31st Aug and extension is in process which may be approved before her visa interview or may take longer time.

Meanwhile I am planning to apply for dependent VISA for my wife via company, as per company my wife will be getting visa approval till 31st Aug only as per my current VISA timeline.

My question here is that,

1. Is there any problem for her to attend visa interview at US Consulate New Delhi with so less validity on my current VISA (interview dates are available in 2nd week of June)?

2. If my extension/amendment is approved then is it mandatory for her to leave USA before 31st Aug or anything can be done from here itself so that she can stay here legally?

1. Is there any problem for her to attend visa interview at US Consulate New Delhi with so less validity on my current VISA (interview dates are available in 2nd week of June)?
    No problem

2. If my extension/amendment is approved then is it mandatory for her to leave USA before 31st Aug or anything can be done from here itself so that she can stay here legally?[/QUOTE]
    She can apply for extension as soon as you get your extension and can continue living with you in US

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X