Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Visa without Degree

Hi Guys,

I'm working for a company, that has decided to send me to the US for a relocation for few years. we are chasing the L1B visa.

We have checked all the prerequisites, and it seems like i'm a valid candidate to the visa.

My major bump, seems to be the fact that I don't have a bachelor degree. My education ends up in high school.

Do you know if the fact that I don;t have a degree will stop the visa? have you heard about people who qulified to the L1B visa without a degree?

Thank you all in advance.

Never Heard anyone having L1 B Visa without any degree, seems difficult to me

Comment

Thanks for that. May I ask how often you work with people with L1B? The reason i'm asking is that I didn't see any disclaimer about the degree.

Thanks again.

Comment

Guys, anyone have better news for me? Is that final?

Comment

Originally posted by matann1986 View Post
          Guys, anyone have better news for me? Is that final?
          Sorry to say buddy, but L1B visa is for person having specialized skills, how will you prove that you have specialized skill without any proper degree or proper education?
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X