Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-160 form - "Person Entity paying" and "US Contact Information" for my spouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 form - "Person Entity paying" and "US Contact Information" for my spouse.

Hi, I am filling from D160 for my wife and my kid (I am applying L1 for myself). In section "US Contact Information section", I need to provide information in "Relationship to You" section for my wife and kid. My relationship with the US contact person is "Business Associate", however what should I provide in case of my wife and kid. Should it be "Other" or similar to my form.
    Similarly, in Person/Entity paying for your trip section, what option should I choose for my wife and kid's form. I have mentioned "Employer in the US" in my form.
    Thank you

Originally posted by vaibhav_16 View Post
    Hi, I am filling from D160 for my wife and my kid (I am applying L1 for myself). In section "US Contact Information section", I need to provide information in "Relationship to You" section for my wife and kid. My relationship with the US contact person is "Business Associate", however what should I provide in case of my wife and kid. Should it be "Other" or similar to my form.
    Similarly, in Person/Entity paying for your trip section, what option should I choose for my wife and kid's form. I have mentioned "Employer in the US" in my form.
    Thank you
    It depends on the purpose of your family visiting USA with you? Who is paying for the trip.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X