Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B requirement

Hi,

I have been working for a company as "full time consultant" for 1 yr 4months and then they opened new office in India from last June, 2018 and turned me info full time employer so, I am working for that company totally for 1yr 8 months, am I eligible for 1 yr qualification? During my consultant role they paid me directly to my bank account and I use to raise invoice every month, I have invoice for all the years of consultation. And also I have totally 4 yrs of experience will I be able to get L1 B?

Originally posted by Jithendranath Gupta View Post
    Hi,

I have been working for a company as "full time consultant" for 1 yr 4months and then they opened new office in India from last June, 2018 and turned me info full time employer so, I am working for that company totally for 1yr 8 months, am I eligible for 1 yr qualification? During my consultant role they paid me directly to my bank account and I use to raise invoice every month, I have invoice for all the years of consultation. And also I have totally 4 yrs of experience will I be able to get L1 B?
    No, you need to be a direct full time employee for 1 year.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X