No announcement yet.

L2 Visa Extension in Progress - Can I travel to home country for a family event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Visa Extension in Progress - Can I travel to home country for a family event

Hi,

My husband's L1A visa gets expired on 25th April-2019 and he had applied extension including the dependents (Myself and children). Only myself and and children want to go to India for a family event and return to USA by 15th March . Please can you advise whether it is good to travel while all of our extension is in progress. If the L2 visa holders(myself and children) can still travel to India , When should we return to USA (saying 30 days before the i-94 expiry date) ?

Please advise.

Originally posted by yeaghan View Post
    Hi,

My husband's L1A visa gets expired on 25th April-2019 and he had applied extension including the dependents (Myself and children). Only myself and and children want to go to India for a family event and return to USA by 15th March . Please can you advise whether it is good to travel while all of our extension is in progress. If the L2 visa holders(myself and children) can still travel to India , When should we return to USA (saying 30 days before the i-94 expiry date) ?

Please advise.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X