Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I file L2 EAD for my spouse with my i140 approval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I file L2 EAD for my spouse with my i140 approval?

Hi,

Please could you help me here. My current scenario is that I am on L1A approved visa and have an i140 approved, but my Priority Date is not current.

I am planning to apply L2 EAD for my spouse and would like to know if I need submit only my L1 documents for EAD processing.

1) Should I wait till the current status and apply on during i485 filing?

2) If am applying only with L1 status, should I provide i140 documents for my spouse during EAD filing?

I wanted to understand the process and will there be any problem if we do a L2 EAD filing at this stage.

Thank you.

Originally posted by bkoolguy View Post
    Hi,

Please could you help me here. My current scenario is that I am on L1A approved visa and have an i140 approved, but my Priority Date is not current.

I am planning to apply L2 EAD for my spouse and would like to know if I need submit only my L1 documents for EAD processing.

1) Should I wait till the current status and apply on during i485 filing?

2) If am applying only with L1 status, should I provide i140 documents for my spouse during EAD filing?

I wanted to understand the process and will there be any problem if we do a L2 EAD filing at this stage.

Thank you.
    You can apply for L2 EAD right now & please do provide all correct information (approved I140).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X