Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD application query

My L1A and wifes L2 is in progress with USCIS in VSC via company
    I am planning to apply for my wifes EAD once I get the receipt notice since her EAD is expiring in Feb
    I have few queries-
    1) Is it advisable to apply for EAD once I get my L1A approved or can I apply now with receipt notice I797C -which is advisable seeing current situation
    2) What is the timeline taken for L2 EAD approval. For L1A it will take may be 3-4 months. Will it take another 3 Months after L1 A approval.
    3) Apart from my wifes Receipt notice, old EAD card, photo, passport and marriage certificate what other evidence should I submit?

Kindly advice

Originally posted by sromit View Post
    1) Is it advisable to apply for EAD once I get my L1A approved or can I apply now with receipt notice I797C -which is advisable seeing current situation
    File for L1A extension, L2 extension & L2EAD all together - by doing this you'll get the response of all 3 at almost same time.

2) What is the timeline taken for L2 EAD approval. For L1A it will take may be 3-4 months. Will it take another 3 Months after L1 A approval.
    If you apply separately then it will take further 3-4 months after EAD application.

3) Apart from my wifes Receipt notice, old EAD card, photo, passport and marriage certificate what other evidence should I submit?
    That should be all.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      File for L1A extension, L2 extension & L2EAD all together - by doing this you'll get the response of all 3 at almost same time.

If you apply separately then it will take further 3-4 months after EAD application.

That should be all.
      Thanks for your reply and advice, I will apply for EAD once I get the receipt notice

Comment

Thanks for your reply and advice, I will apply for EAD once I get the receipt notice
        Best of luck & let us know your experience once you are done with it.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X