Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1a Individual Approved, Stamping Next

Hi all
    I need some advice from the friendly folks on this forum. My employer (world's largest medical devices company) applied for an L1A Individual petition at the CA service center. My profile is as follows

1. 19 years of experience, 10 as people manager, 6.5 years in the current organisation
    2. US MS in Mechanical engineering (I am not IT, but product development)
    3. 130K salary + bonus + benefits
    4. Held an F1, H1 and hold a B1 visa (2nd 10 year visa)

My petition was filed on Jan 9, with the acknowledgement date of Jan 10 under premium processing. It was approved the next day without RFE with an email confirmation to the lawyers (and also updated on the website)

Now, I am scheduling a stamping in Hyderabad (where I live) with my wife and 4 year son. What would be my chances of a speedy stamping with the above information? Would really appreciate some insights!

Thank you!

Originally posted by anshuljain View Post
    Hi all
    I need some advice from the friendly folks on this forum. My employer (world's largest medical devices company) applied for an L1A Individual petition at the CA service center. My profile is as follows

1. 19 years of experience, 10 as people manager, 6.5 years in the current organisation
    2. US MS in Mechanical engineering (I am not IT, but product development)
    3. 130K salary + bonus + benefits
    4. Held an F1, H1 and hold a B1 visa (2nd 10 year visa)

My petition was filed on Jan 9, with the acknowledgement date of Jan 10 under premium processing. It was approved the next day without RFE with an email confirmation to the lawyers (and also updated on the website)

Now, I am scheduling a stamping in Hyderabad (where I live) with my wife and 4 year son. What would be my chances of a speedy stamping with the above information? Would really appreciate some insights!

Thank you!
    You seems to have very good chances & you'll get your visa (once approved) within 2-3 days.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

One question, what could be the nature of questions asked during L1A Individual visa interview?

Comment

- I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X