Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i reapply for L1-B blanket -specialized knowledge for the same petitioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i reapply for L1-B blanket -specialized knowledge for the same petitioner?

My L1-B blanket -specialized knowledge was denied in Nov 2017. Now my company's immigration team again filing L1-B blanket petition for me. They are not willing to file L1-B individual as it is more expensive & time consuming compared to blanket petition. Could you please suggest me if I can go for blanket interview second time for the same petitioner ?

Regards
    Sandeep.

Originally posted by aahk View Post
    My L1-B blanket -specialized knowledge was denied in Nov 2017. Now my company's immigration team again filing L1-B blanket petition for me. They are not willing to file L1-B individual as it is more expensive & time consuming compared to blanket petition. Could you please suggest me if I can go for blanket interview second time for the same petitioner ?

Regards
    Sandeep.
    What did VO said during your first rejection - did they mentioned that you cannot reapply under blanket ?

The best thing for you would be to apply for individual petition.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X