X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A 140 approved and 485 not filed

Hi Friends,
    I am on L1A.
    My I-140 is applied in April'2018 and approved in July'2018.
    I-485 could not be filed because of retrogression since April'2018.

Since then I am waiting for my priority date to become current or after April'2018.

My Attorney also says the same that I should wait for the priority date to come to current.

Is this true that I should really wait for the priority date to become current or later than April'2018.

A friend of mine is saying that it can still be filed irrespective of the priority date.

Can someone throw more light on this case?

Cheers,
    Kamal

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I am on L1A.
    My I-140 is applied in April'2018 and approved in July'2018.
    I-485 could not be filed because of retrogression since April'2018.

Since then I am waiting for my priority date to become current or after April'2018.

My Attorney also says the same that I should wait for the priority date to come to current.

Is this true that I should really wait for the priority date to become current or later than April'2018.

A friend of mine is saying that it can still be filed irrespective of the priority date.

Can someone throw more light on this case?

Cheers,
    Kamal
    In EB1C category, both 140 & 485 can be filled in parallel. No need to wait for the priority date.

Your 485 will get decided once the priority date match with your application date.

No one can tell you, when the priority date will become current - and there doesn't seems to be any chance for that right now.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X