Help! L1B- 221 G Pink Slip - Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! L1B- 221 G Pink Slip - Chennai

Hello, I had my visa interview on 23 rd Jan 2019 (today).
    I was asked about the tool I was working on (its features), my highest qualification , client location, previous visit (which was on L1B as well)
    I wasn't asked about my current/future roles or anything else.

Went along with my wife, who was asked if she previously went on F1 visa, which she never did. And how long we have been married.

She issued me a PINK slip (saying its under admin process) and asked me to email documents ASAP.
    She kept the passports and other documents.

Did any of you face similar situation? If so, any update on the case & the duration to get an status update on.
    What could be the chances of getting my visa approved?

Thank You.

Originally posted by varunkari View Post
    I was asked about the tool I was working on (its features), my highest qualification , client location, previous visit (which was on L1B as well)

Went along with my wife, who was asked if she previously went on F1 visa, which she never did. And how long we have been married.

She issued me a PINK slip (saying its under admin process) and asked me to email documents ASAP.

Did any of you face similar situation? If so, any update on the case & the duration to get an status update on.

Thank You.
    From the questions asked, it seems like a blanket application? right?

Since she kept the passport, chances are high that you'll get the visa soon.

Admin processing can take from a week to 6 months, but if they think it may take long, they usually return the passport - so your situation is better.

Submit the document asap & hope for the best.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks , i think I?ve found what went wrong. The petitioner name on i 129 is different from that on ds-160. My previous company was bought out by HCL Tech. Its mentioned in the invitation letter about it and even I added a note in the document I have sent, that they are both the same. What do u think? Will it get solved soon ?

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      From the questions asked, it seems like a blanket application? right?

Since she kept the passport, chances are high that you'll get the visa soon.

Admin processing can take from a week to 6 months, but if they think it may take long, they usually return the passport - so your situation is better.

Submit the document asap & hope for the best.

Comment

Thanks , i think I?ve found what went wrong. The petitioner name on i 129 is different from that on ds-160. My previous company was bought out by HCL Tech. Its mentioned in the invitation letter about it and even I added a note in the document I have sent, that they are both the same. What do u think? Will it get solved soon ?
        Once in admin processing - you cannot say how long will it take. But if your paper work is good - you'll get the visa one day.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Need help...........

Thank You.
          I am going to file my L1-B. Request you to provide some more details like the what are the docs required to file the petition and in what time the interview get's scheduled after filling ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X