Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD renewal

Hi,

Am on L2 VISA with EAD valid till Aug 2019, based on my I94. We had to renew our VISA( L1 & L2) as VISA was expiring on Feb 18th 2019.
    We came to Mexico for extension and it's approved. We have a new valid VISA now.
    Can I ( L2) continue working with my existing L2 EAD with my current employer and apply for EAD renewal before 180 days of expiry as per USCIS guidelines or do I have to apply it immediately as we have been issued a new VISA ( L1 & L2).
    Any help is very much appreciated!

Thank you

Originally posted by kiran_1401 View Post
    Hi,

Am on L2 VISA with EAD valid till Aug 2019, based on my I94. We had to renew our VISA( L1 & L2) as VISA was expiring on Feb 18th 2019.
    We came to Mexico for extension and it's approved. We have a new valid VISA now.
    Can I ( L2) continue working with my existing L2 EAD with my current employer and apply for EAD renewal before 180 days of expiry as per USCIS guidelines or do I have to apply it immediately as we have been issued a new VISA ( L1 & L2).
    Any help is very much appreciated!

Thank you
    As long as your spouse (primary L1) is with the same company - you can use that EAD with your new visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X