L1 approved after 221g, L2 still in administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 approved after 221g, L2 still in administrative processing

Me (L1) and My husband (L2) together attended interview at New Delhi US Consulate on 10-Jan. I was given a 221g slip and document submission done on 24-Jan.
    On 4-Feb I received an email from [email protected] to submit both passports (me and my husband).

On 9-Feb I have received my (L1) passport with VISA stamped but my husband?s (L2) passport is still showing at Embassy with status at CEAC as Administrative Processing.
    Moreover for my husband, L2, there has been absolutely no update on "Case Last Updated? date since the time of interview 10-Jan.

My case was getting updated from time to time before the Visa was issued.

I fail to understand how the case status has not been changed from last 32 days even once. There has been no moment in his case.

Anyone else who faced similar situation? Any suggestions on how we can get this resolved?

Originally posted by nm21 View Post
    Me (L1) and My husband (L2) together attended interview at New Delhi US Consulate on 10-Jan. I was given a 221g slip and document submission done on 24-Jan.
    On 4-Feb I received an email from [email protected] to submit both passports (me and my husband).

On 9-Feb I have received my (L1) passport with VISA stamped but my husband?s (L2) passport is still showing at Embassy with status at CEAC as Administrative Processing.
    Moreover for my husband, L2, there has been absolutely no update on "Case Last Updated? date since the time of interview 10-Jan.

My case was getting updated from time to time before the Visa was issued.

I fail to understand how the case status has not been changed from last 32 days even once. There has been no moment in his case.

Anyone else who faced similar situation? Any suggestions on how we can get this resolved?
    There are lots of people in this situation. Try to reach local embassy over phone/email to check the current status.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X