L1B Blanket 3 years validity with single entry visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket 3 years validity with single entry visa

My L1B blanket visas is approved with 3 years validity period but the visa officer only gave me single entry visa. She told me that she couldnt give me multiple entry becuase of the country of origin.
    It means I could only enter one time to US. When I leave US for vacation during three years and want to come back , I have to apply the entry visa again at the US embassy.

Does anyone have a similar situation?

Originally posted by AM18 View Post
    My L1B blanket visas is approved with 3 years validity period but the visa officer only gave me single entry visa. She told me that she couldnt give me multiple entry becuase of the country of origin.
    It means I could only enter one time to US. When I leave US for vacation during three years and want to come back , I have to apply the entry visa again at the US embassy.

Does anyone have a similar situation?
    Anyone from Singapore should be able to help.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Anyone from Singapore should be able to help.
      I think my case is rare in Singapore. Most of the people applying in Singapore are other nationalities who are able to get multiple entry.
      Although I am a Singapore Permanent Residence, I am a Myanmar passport holder.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X