Appointment Scheduling Issue with USAVisatraveldocs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment Scheduling Issue with USAVisatraveldocs.com

Applying for L1B renewal. Paid the visa fees on 16th FEB. I am only able to schedule bio metric appointment. I am unable to schedule consulate appointment. Not seeing the consulate calendar at all. Tried several times by rescheduling and cancelling. I maxed out on number of times on can use the receipt. Before maxing out, I called the call center, since then I am being told to wait the back end team is working on it. No further help or info is being provided. They acknowledged that it is a technical issue and team is working on it. Today is 4th March 2019 still no word from them other than Please wait. Can someone please share their experience on if they faced such issue and what was the resolution including resolution time. I even offered them that I am willing to make new payment, just delete my profile and let me schedule new interview dates, they are not guaranteeing that it will work and keep saying that we request you to wait.

Help Please.
    Last edited by CreativeonH1B; 03-04-2019, 05:56 AM.

They finally responded today. Asked me cancel the existing appointment and reschedule new visa appointment. They fixed something in the back end this time so I was able to schedule both the appointment this time. It took almost 11 business days to finally resolve the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativeonH1B View Post
      They finally responded today. Asked me cancel the existing appointment and reschedule new visa appointment. They fixed something in the back end this time so I was able to schedule both the appointment this time. It took almost 11 business days to finally resolve the issue.
      Congratulations !!
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X