Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Clarification

I have a strange situation.

I have an L1 approval from a BEP company in India. Yet to get it stamped.

I got this offer from my parent company for a different LOB, where a similar skills is needed. They have done the work for my L1.

Now, I got another offer from my parent company from the same LOB, I accepted this offer, and I was also informed that the same L1 filed earlier can be re-used and just an ammendment needed for the L1 and this would be done after I arrive in US

The question here is, In my stamping interview, if they ask me who would be my supervisor in US whom I should say????

Anybody faced a similar situation like this..

Waiting for your valuable inputs....

Thanks all...

Originally posted by Govind
    I have a strange situation.

I have an L1 approval from a BEP company in India. Yet to get it stamped.

I got this offer from my parent company for a different LOB, where a similar skills is needed. They have done the work for my L1.

Now, I got another offer from my parent company from the same LOB, I accepted this offer, and I was also informed that the same L1 filed earlier can be re-used and just an ammendment needed for the L1 and this would be done after I arrive in US

The question here is, In my stamping interview, if they ask me who would be my supervisor in US whom I should say????

Anybody faced a similar situation like this..

Waiting for your valuable inputs....

Thanks all...
    Any comments/suggestions???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X