Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) PINK FORM

Hi All,

I had a interview on 13th December in Chennai Consulate. I had been to US on L1 from my current employer and had recieved a 221(g) for L1 with a pink slip. In that case they had taken my passport and asked me to answer the questions given in the form and send it to them and after one and half a month I had got my Passport with VISA stamped.
    Now this time for my H1 interview they have again given me 221(g) with the same PINK fork but this time they have not taken the passport from me.
    Also in the pink slip they say that it will take atleast 4 weeks for processing after recieving the email response. And also they say that I can check my status on their webiste only after May 8th.
    Now I am really confused that will I be getting the status only after May 8th or is there anyway I can track it before itself. As they strictly say that you should not contact them otherwise there will be a delay in the process.
    They say that it will take 4 weeks and ask us to check the status only after 8th May that will be more than 4 months from now.
    Can anybody please share their experiences regarding this.

Thanks in advance
    Saurbh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X