Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying L1 Visa when Green Card is pending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying L1 Visa when Green Card is pending?

URGENT - Plz help
    My company is applying for my L1 but I have my petition (GC) applied through my spouse. Will there be any difficulties in getting a L1B visa. I have been to US on B1/B2 visa thrice before and at that time also I have stated correctly that my petition has been applied.
    Last edited by dkhanna01; 02-20-2007, 01:07 AM.

L1 and GC issues

URGENT - Plz help[/COLOR][/B]
    My company is applying for my L1 but I have my petition (GC) applied through my spouse. Will there be any difficulties in getting a L1B visa. I have been to US on B1/B2 visa thrice before and at that time also I have stated correctly that my petition has been applied

---- There are stages before you can say a GC is applied for. The application states that "has anybody applied for a immigration petition on your behalf". If you have applied for I-485 after clearing labor certification and I-140 only then you can say that someone (including your spouse) has applied for a GC for you

---- Even though you have mentioned in all your previous applications that apetition has been applied for unless the above facts are cleared you may not have applied for a GC

---- In a nutshell all this has nothing to do with L1 Visa. That is a totally different process and it is independent of GC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X