X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Rules

Hi all,
    I just want to know more about L1 rule.
    I had gone through some sites about L1 rule and it stating that = "L1 visas are available to the person to work In US for an employer, who has worked abroad for 1 continuous year within past 3 years in a related business entity."

Just now i joined one organization in india. They are saying that they will file my L1.

But within this 1 year i would like to go to onsite at either UK/Canda/Australia.
    But as per the above L1 rule "who has worked abroad for 1 cont. year within past 3 years..."

Here cont 1 years means i need to be with that organization in india only ? or within 1 year would be able to go to onsite at UK/Canda/Aus through the same organization and after 1 year can ask for L1.

Please tell me what is the exact L1 rule.

Your advice is always most welcome.
    Last edited by shital; 06-02-2007, 01:46 PM.

you should be working for the company at least one year that's it. no other clauses

Comment

L1 Visa Rule

Hi Kiran,
      Thanks lot for sharing the information with me.

I have one more question:
      Now suppose if i join back my previous company( as i had worked for the previous company for 3.5 years) then again i need to work with that company for 1 year to be eligible for L1 visa or i am eligible for L1 (with the previous company?)

Thanks & Regards
      Shital

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X