Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 221(g)

Hi,

I have taken Visa interview at the Chennai consulate on 18th April 2007. My Visa has been pending for administrative processing since then. The consular officer handed over blue sheet to me with following points crossed " Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2(I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)" and " You may appear for an interview with a consular office on any tuesday, wed, thu ....". And I am being given a case number to refer.

The chennai consulate site does not give status of pending case with blue sheet hand out. How and when can I expect the consulate to contact me?
    How can I check the status? It's almost 5-months and I am losing a lot proffessionaly and personally.

Any advice on this will help me.
    Thanks.

send mail to chennai consulate to know the status.
    Patience is the only key to get the visa.
    need to wait ......

Regards
    RAJ

Comment

From what you wrote, to me it looks like you need to go see a consular officer on any tue, wed or thuursday. I am assuming you mis-spelt "consular officer" as "consular office" when you wrote "You may appear for an interview with a consular office on any tuesday, wed, thu ....".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X