Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** **** Urgent:Concurrent L1 and H1 visa **** **** **** ***

Hi,

I am working for company A in INDIA, I got L1-B stamped for company A in Nov’07 but didn’t got to USA yet and I also have approved H1-B petition from Oct 2007 from company B.Now I want to attend H1-B stamping and go to US on H1B for company B, my questions are

1) If I attend H1 stamping and get the Visa, will my present employer(Company -A) come to know about that?

2) Once I get the H1B visa, will my present L1-B get cancelled? Or I can have both Visas stamped on my passport and can go USA on either of them.

3) If my H1 visa is rejected then the existing L1-B visa also gets rejected?

Please let me know as this is urgent for me

Thanks in Advance,
    PRAMAGIR
    Last edited by pramagir; 01-18-2008, 05:01 AM.

Most of the cases one of the non immigrant visa gets cancelled if other one is approved.

If any reason H1 is denied for the reason of your sponser credentials, L1 will not get cancelled, but h1 is denied due to reason of your own credentials problem then your L1 also gets cancelled.

Originally posted by pramagir
    Hi,

I am working for company A in INDIA, I got L1-B stamped for company A in Nov’07 but didn’t got to USA yet and I also have approved H1-B petition from Oct 2007 from company B.Now I want to attend H1-B stamping and go to US on H1B for company B, my questions are

1) If I attend H1 stamping and get the Visa, will my present employer(Company -A) come to know about that?

2) Once I get the H1B visa, will my present L1-B get cancelled? Or I can have both Visas stamped on my passport and can go USA on either of them.

3) If my H1 visa is rejected then the existing L1-B visa also gets rejected?

Please let me know as this is urgent for me

Thanks in Advance,
    PRAMAGIR

Comment

Thanks for this info.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X