L1B petition no response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B petition no response

my potential employer filed L1B petition for me about 1 month ago, and they chose premium processing. but everytime I asked them about the petition status they told me it's still pending. but since USCIS promised 15 calendar days processing, I'm confused about what was going on. has anyone met similar problems?

It is 15 day processing not approval. They will refund the PP fees if they cannot process for any reason. USCIS does not guarantee an approval in 15 days.

Your app could be stuck in security checks and PP does not involve/help such cases.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-or-...um-processing/

"For example, if the applicant or petitioner pays for Premium Processing Service of a petition or application, the Service will issue an approval notice, notice of intent to deny, request for evidence, or notice of an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation within 15 calendar days."

Comment

So, the link explains clearly that it is not for approval but can result in RFE or other things. The attorney has access to the email for PP and they can contact and ask. Are you sure your employer applied PP?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X