Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subramanyam i need ur help about L1

hi

as this matter is lengthy can any one solve my prob as i was in germany for 2 years holdingF1 Visa in from 2005 to 2007 and in 2007 april i filed for h1b visa and got approval notice and i attended h1 b visa interview in august 2007 in the same year and i came back to india in october 2007 and joined in MNC company and stilll doing that job but in december 2007 i got a rejection letter stating "
    Section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act (INA) prohibits a consular officer from issuing visa to an alien if the consular has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible. Based on indications petition ######### contains in accurate information we are returning it to the bureau of citizenship and immigration of (CIS) department of homeland security (DHS) for review and possible revocation .if CSI determines that the information we are providing would provide sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings it will send you a notice of intent to revoke that includes a statements of facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond. Under INA221 (f ) which addresses the confidentiality of visa records. we are unable to provide any further details "

but my query is as i joined in a US company in october 2007 in india and my employer wants to transfer my job as (l1 visa ) to usa as same company in this year 2008 december as it will be 1 year will there be any problem as i applied for h1b visa last year and got rejected and applying for l1 visa and l2 visas this year please give me some sugestions for my prob

-IS MY H1B VISA REJECTED ?

-can i apply for l1 for me and l2 visa for my spouse ?as my h1b was rejected last year ?

-chances of getting visa?

-or should i apply latter if so when?

please reply soon for my quaries

thanking you

Originally posted by madugula

IS MY H1B VISA REJECTED ?
    Yes.
    -can i apply for l1 for me and l2 visa for my spouse ?as my h1b was rejected last year ?
    Yes.
    -chances of getting visa?
    No one can predict. Do not use inaccurate/false information as in your H1B petition earlier, misrepresentation can lead to a lifetime ban to even applying for a visa.
    -or should i apply latter if so when?
    Anytime after completing 1 yr with current co. is fine.
    please reply soon for my quaries

thanking you
    Hope I answered your quaries...

Comment

thank you sir

but what all documents should i take at the time of interview ?

at present people who are applying for l1b visa what documents r they taking at the time of visa interview at chennai consulate ? please list out the documents ...........for l1b and l2 visa

one more query i had 1 month baby should i apply for passport ? does a new born baby needs passport?

thanking you

Comment

Every person needs a passport and visa to travel.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by madugula
          thank you sir

but what all documents should i take at the time of interview ?

at present people who are applying for l1b visa what documents r they taking at the time of visa interview at chennai consulate ? please list out the documents ...........for l1b and l2 visa
          See this website's home page section of your visa class.

one more query i had 1 month baby should i apply for passport ? does a new born baby needs passport?
          Yes, even the baby will need passport AND visa.

thanking you
          Take time to find out info before you post questions here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X