Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B on Pending status 221(g) Yellow Slip

Hi
    I had my visa interview on the 2nd Jul for L1 B. The VC gave me a yellow slip and told me, my visa is on pending status and i will receive a mail from them in one week. Its been two weeks and im yet to get any revert.

I had a word with my attorney in US and said you will get a mail, you just have to wait. The VC said they needed somemore info from my company, but no one in my company have got any query.

Can some one tell me how much time does is take and how can one track the progress. Pls help?

Regards

Uma

No, no one can tell. You just have to wait.

Comment

How much time do u suggest I wait? And is there anything to worry?

Comment

No one can guess how much time will it take. Its upto you if you want to worry or not. If documentation/company is genuine then NO I guess. You can pester them by calling/emailing them if you want to.

Comment

Thanks....I got the mail stating my admistrative processing is completed.

Just wanted to share with the forum, i hadnt received my mail...so i went to the consulate - information counter (Not the VFS office). When i enquired they told me they have already sent me the mail. also when i verified my email address was right, but still i didnt get it. Then they asked me for a alternate email address, and immediate forwaded the mail.

So good luck to all of you waiting for a mail

Uma

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X