Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Blanket - Extension questions

Hi,

Currently i hold valid L1 B visa, valid until 08 Oct 08. The petition also expires on 08 Oct 08.

I have not travelled to the US anytime before. However, i need to travel this month for a long period.

1) Could i get my L1 blanket petition extended from India ?
    2) How much time does this take ?
    3) Or, within 10 days from reaching US, could my US office apply for petition / I94 extension ?
    4) How much time does this take ?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
    Ravi

Enter US and have your employer file for extension. It can be premium processed for a result in 15 days or could take 2-6 months.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

L1b Rfe

txh1b,

I have question in the same lines, my company filed for L1B extension and received an RFE. I have travel arrangements to India on 31st July.

My employer suggested a new L1 petition as I plan to stay for 2-3 months in India and my current I-94 expires on 2nd Sept.

What aremy options? IS it ok to travel? what if response to RFE is filed while I'm in India?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

RFE can be responded to when you are outside the US. Your EOS will become a CP case most likely under those circumstances. Search for 'cloning' word on the forum for more details.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks. I will check more on cloning.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X