L2 - H1b - L2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 - H1b - L2

as i already mentioned my case http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42752

just want to confirm about the documents which i read on USCIS for form I539 reqd for filing COS to L2 from H1B.

completed and signed form I 539
    filing fee of $300
    I94 of my approved H1B petition(my H1B is COS from L2)
    copies of my passport
    I 129 approved petition(my husbands L1B approved petition, am filing separately with my husband)

are the documents enough or am i leftout with anything?am filing on my own not going thru any attorney/my husbands employer(hence asking for the confirmation).

thanks a much in advance,

You will also be required to submit proof of you maintaining your H1b status till recent date in the form of a paystubs for last two pay cycles.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ok will do...have my paystubs till date.

Thanks txh1b, for your valuable time and suggestion.

Comment

Also include proof of the same kind for your husband that proves his H1b status is being maintained.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

he is on L1B...not on H1B
          u mean last two paystubs for proof of his L1 status?
          n do i need his copy of passport too? while sending the form I539.

Comment

Oops. My bad. Yes, just the biographic page,visa page,I129, latest I-94 showing valid L1 status (Could be the white one or the extension one from I797), L1 paystubs would suffice. Otherwise, USCIS could ask for the same in RFE and cause further delays.

Comment

thanks again..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X