l1 Visa renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l1 Visa renewal

How can I renew L1 visa. My one is valid till june 20 2009. Should I need to exit USA and stamp again from Kathmandu or I can extend in USA itself ?

Your company has to apply for VISA extension.

If your company apply for L1B individual petition extension, you can stay in US. You will get petition approval with i-94.

If your company apply for L1B blanket, you have to travel home country and get it stamped.
    Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk :-)

Comment

l-1

Hi i need to also renew my l-1 visa soon..did u get any information? i also from nepal.

Originally posted by chitra125
      How can I renew L1 visa. My one is valid till june 20 2009. Should I need to exit USA and stamp again from Kathmandu or I can extend in USA itself ?

Comment

as VinayD mentioned, your employer has to file it. Also, it is better if you apply well in advance. Due to hostility between USCIS and computer science professional denial rate is very very high.

Most of the lawyers will suggest you to go back to home country and apply new petition which is more reliable and faster.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X