L1 extension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 extension.

We applied for our L1/L2 extension in May 08, In june we got an RFE , so we sent the required docs. On July 21, the website said - evidence received and case has resumed. we still have no news about our extension.

Can we expect a response within 60 or 90 days from teh date they receied the evidence.

if anyone in teh same situation, pls. advise.

Am in same boat. For me, USCIS recieved RFE on July end. As per processing dates, we should hear some thing by end of October I guess. B/w, did your employer called customer service??

Comment

Same case

I'm exactly in your status guys...
      But i have just responded to USCIS with RFE docs
      Just wanted to know how long you guys have been waiting since the date you responded back...
      This will give me a idea to plan out certain things for me
      Please do respond your response date and the date your I94 expired and the date you got approved or rejcted

Comment

Responded to RFE on 20th July and USCIS recieved RFE by 28th July and its in Calif. service center. So as of now its more then 2 months. Now a days CSC is taking 90 days to repond I guess and offcourse it depends on case also. In this forum I saw one guy recieved RFE and USCIS responded in a month or so(that case also processed in same CSC).

Comment

You can search for "L1 Blanket I-94 extension 180 days rule " to get all details of my case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X