No announcement yet.

Employer asked L1 consultant to go India when his wife is 9months old pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer asked L1 consultant to go India when his wife is 9months old pregnant

a
    Last edited by sureshmohan_99; 10-12-2008, 11:53 PM.

There is nothing you can do to force your employer to allow you to remain. You need to get travel clearance from your wife's doctor and send her home immediately. If you cannot get clearance, you need to ask your employers HR about any leave you might have.

Comment

There was a post recently on someone having similar issues and they finally found a solution. Search for it on the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you txh1b. I am becoming a fan of yours. You always give relevant direction instead of beating the bush around with stereo type answers.
        Last edited by ramabalaji; 10-09-2008, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramabalaji
          I am becoming a fan of yours.
          Next step is to run for public office after I get my law degree

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X