pls help. submitted expired I-94 and retained the extended i-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help. submitted expired I-94 and retained the extended i-94

I was L1 visa and i had two I-94 cards. Old one was having expiration date as Mar 29 2007 and the new one had Mar 29 2009. While leaving USA , i have given old one and i have the new I-94 card with me. What should i do now? How to correct it ?
    please help me.

Returning an Uncollected Form I-94 Back to U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I94 from I797

Hello,

I have a question regarding this. I will soon be traveling out of US to India. I have an old white I-94 in my passport. I've renewed my H1 visa several times since. The latest I-797 has the green I-94 with the extended validity date. I am going for my visa stamping in India. Should I surrender both the white and the latest green I-94s? Or can I just surrender the white one?

-vk4t

Comment

Read your notice of action, I797A. It tells to detach the I-94s and staple to the white I-94s. You are required to return all I-94s as they contain the same number with different expiration dates.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
          Read your notice of action, I797A. It tells to detach the I-94s and staple to the white I-94s. You are required to return all I-94s as they contain the same number with different expiration dates.
          Hi txh1b,

Does that mean that I will attend the interview with just the top portion of I-797 and my left side copy of I-94?

=vk4t

Comment

Go figure what different could that mean!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X