Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input needed

Hi,

I came to US in 2007 on L1 Visa with Company X. I applied for H1-B visa with Company Y. The petition got approved from Oct 1,2008. I joined Company Y on December. I am on bench from the day i joined Company Y.

I am planning to come to India for H1 stamping. My employer has accepted to provide me last 2 pay slips. I am planning to stay in India for a while.

1. Is it better to go to H1 stamping right away or can i go to stamping when i come back to United States?

2. Since i have my last 2 pay slips would it be possible to apply for H1 transfer at a later point in time?

3. When i transfer, do i have to go for stamping again?

Thanks
    Gangaraj

Originally posted by gangaraj
    Hi,

I came to US in 2007 on L1 Visa with Company X. I applied for H1-B visa with Company Y. The petition got approved from Oct 1,2008. I joined Company Y on December. I am on bench from the day i joined Company Y.

I am planning to come to India for H1 stamping. My employer has accepted to provide me last 2 pay slips. I am planning to stay in India for a while.

1. Is it better to go to H1 stamping right away or can i go to stamping when i come back to United States?

2. Since i have my last 2 pay slips would it be possible to apply for H1 transfer at a later point in time?

3. When i transfer, do i have to go for stamping again?

Thanks
    Gangaraj

You and your employer are involved in both immigration and tax fraud.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

visa stamping

you would need a client letter when you for stamping in india. US consulate knows that some unscrupulous employer may run couple of pay stubs to get through the system so they have started asking for client letter to ascertain the genuine position requirement.
      I am 100% sure that you will have 221 (g) for this and would eventually denied visa because your employer will not be able to furnish the document.

best luck,

you asked for it so pay for it.

ajay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X