Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Extension RFE Received

Hello Folks

My I 94 expired of Jan 2,2009 but I had applied for L1 Extension way back in september which resulted in a RFE on Dec2,2009.We subsequently replied to RFE on December 24,2009.

I am reading a lot of reports about L1 Denials + RFE's.

Please share your experiences here..Anyone with an Approval can also pitch in and it will help us to get confidence.

Damn it..This should not be so suffocating.This is no freedom.US is no more a land of Oppurtunities.

Originally posted by heyvenk
    Damn it..This should not be so suffocating.This is no freedom.US is no more a land of Oppurtunities.
    You chose to enter US on a L1 which itself has many restrictions and now you are complaining? No one is forcing you to stay in US if you feel otherwise.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services reportedly plans to address complaints about an L-1B visa denial increase some time this year. "Companies are trying to expand the definition of what is 'specialized knowledge' under the L-1B program to use it as an alternative to the H-1B visa because there is no congressionally mandated cap on L-1B visas," USCIS Acting Deputy Director Michael Aytes said, adding that the current standard used by USCIS adjudicators requires more than "just working for a company overseas for a year."

Comment

you are right bro

You are right bro,should have entered this place on h1b..but that also is not very rosy..is it?

Comment

Why not sista?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X