Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B on L1

Hi experts,

I have one strange issue. Can you please suggest me on this.

I already have b1 after that I got H1B through some A consultancy. But due to this market situation I didn't enter to US on H1B. Mean Awhile my company sent me to US on B1 which I had thru different company. Usually I will carry ally certificates and importent docments with me. So in the same way i carried my H1 petetion also. But at the time of Port of entry they asked me why u came . I said some reason. But they looked at my H1B which was stamped on my passpport and they started intragation on that. after the llong bad time they started checking my bag also, they found my H1B document and they argued me on that like u came on B1 to convert H1B to other company. after again long chatting they concluded that, they kept my H1B petition with them and they given port of entry for 1 month. but they didn't put any stamping on H1B like rejected or some thing even they didn't written any thing on my passport. only thing what they did is all my H1B petition documents they kept it with them. So right now my company is willing to do L1 for me. So in the DS156 and DS 157 what I have to mention about do u have any Visas rejected by US.

For that what I have to mention If at the time of stamping if they ask anything about this what i have to tell, Can you people advice me on this.

Thanks n advance for all.

H1b requires a degree. What part of your experience do you consider/associate with a visa rejection?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X