Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Ugent Question

Hi All,

I need some urgent help from all the seniors. I have tried going through the entire forum but cannot find the answer. Some of the threads are close but not exact to my situation. Here it is..

I am on a L1A from Company A (India based) I came to US Sept 24th to open a new office (I am an exec with the company) now Company B (US based company) is going to take over our company and its time for my visa renewal. My question is what happens to my visa? should i renew using Company A or Company B ? How does this work? Do i have to go back to India and Company B applies for a fresh application ?

Please advise.

Karan

Consult Company B's lawyer. If Company A does not exist anymore after the acquisition, your visa might be invalid and you'll need to get a new one. By the way, is L1A a proper visa to 'open a new office' in US?

Comment

sorry for the late response.. Thanks ill consult with Company B's lawyer Company A can exists if required...Yes L1 A is a valid visa for opening a new office that's how i got here...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X