Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Visa expiring and travel to India - Urgent

Hello,

My L1 B Visa expires by sep 21 2009 and I am planning to travel india around july and re-enter USA by Aug 1st week which means I will have just 51 days visa validity at port of entry.

Will I be allowed back in US with such a short visa validity period.

Also, is it advisable to apply for extension and travel or come back in august and then apply for extension.

pls. help

My L1 B Visa expires by sep 21 2009 and I am planning to travel india around july and re-enter USA by Aug 1st week which means I will have just 51 days visa validity at port of entry.

Will I be allowed back in US with such a short visa validity period.

---- Yes, you will be allowed to enter US witht he valid visa

Also, is it advisable to apply for extension and travel or come back in august and then apply for extension.

---- Come back to US and apply for the extension

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot. so, is there any minimun visa validity required to re enter us for L1 bcz some informal news says that atleast 3 months of visa validity is required in case of L1 since it is intra-company transfer...

Comment

Thanks a lot. so, is there any minimun visa validity required to re enter us for L1 bcz some informal news says that atleast 3 months of visa validity is required in case of L1 since it is intra-company transfer

---- There i no such thing. All that you may be hearing is just gossip and rumors. As long as you have a valid visa stamped in your Passport and have the appropriate documents for your status in he US, there is nothing that will prevent you from enter the US

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a ton subramanya.. Really appreciate your timely help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X