Urgent:US (L1B Visa / UK workpermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent:US (L1B Visa / UK workpermit)

Currently I am USA on L1B visa with company AAA. I got my UK work permit (not HSMP) through UK based company BBB.
    My UK work permit is going to expire in another month if I don’t enter UK.
    My plan is to go to UK for 2 days and come back to US. This will reset the validity time period for UK work permit.

However, there are few concerns I had where I need help from all the experts

1>US Immigration officer might raise a concern for me going to UK on Working Visa and then coming back to US on L1B visa for different employers

2>Is there any way I am breaking any rule for L1B visa by going to UK on work permit and coming back.

Please Help!!!!!

Currently I am USA on L1B visa with company AAA. I got my UK work permit (not HSMP) through UK based company BBB.
    My UK work permit is going to expire in another month if I don’t enter UK.
    My plan is to go to UK for 2 days and come back to US. This will reset the validity time period for UK work permit.

However, there are few concerns I had where I need help from all the experts

1>US Immigration officer might raise a concern for me going to UK on Working Visa and then coming back to US on L1B visa for different employers

2>Is there any way I am breaking any rule for L1B visa by going to UK on work permit and coming back.

---- The work permits and visas for both the countries are independent by themselves. One will not question the other nor are they interested and concerned about such issues. The respective countries are concerned about the validity of your status, visa etc within their country and it is upto you to maintain them. In your case is L1B for US and work permit for UK

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X