L1B - Questions expected and answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B - Questions expected and answers

I have applied for L1 Blanket and will be appearing for the Visa in a week's time. In my petition it was stated that i will have specilized knowledge on the system that i am working for more than a year for the company XYZ for the client ABC. Also it was stated that i will be interacting with business team and working ont the requirement gathering and implementation activities.

I have checked the experiences of people who have their visa's, but couldn't get much details, can any one help me with what is kind of answer that one should give for the specialized knowledge question?

It is a combination of your technical expertize, product/domain knowledge you are working on OR you certification+ professional experience.

In short you will have to prove that your knowledge is essential to the United States company’s successful operation.

Be ready to explain about your product and why you are an important resource in that project.

Talk to your manager.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X