Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Visas on Passport

Hi,

I am currently on L1 and need to move to H1. I did not get i-94 with my H1 approval. This requires me to exit the country and get new Visa stamping done.

1. Can i do this in Canada ?
    2. Can i get my H1 stamping done and return on L1 ? I know this would require me to exit again when i have to move to H status. But this is my prime question. does anybody think H1/L1 visas cannot coexist in anybody's passport.
    3. I also have a B1. does anybody know if B1 would have invalidated when L1 was issued ? Would B1 be invalidated if H1 is issued ?

Thanks inadvance for your reply.

I am currently on L1 and need to move to H1. I did not get i-94 with my H1 approval. This requires me to exit the country and get new Visa stamping done.

1. Can i do this in Canada ?

---- yes, you can. But be aware that they expect that you your academic credentials from the US (meaning a degree) otherwise they may not be able to verify the authenticity of your qualifications

2. Can i get my H1 stamping done and return on L1 ? I know this would require me to exit again when i have to move to H status. But this is my prime question. does anybody think H1/L1 visas cannot coexist in anybody's passport.

---- At times it depends on the VO. Normally they leave it alone, but at times they stamp CWOP

3. I also have a B1. does anybody know if B1 would have invalidated when L1 was issued ? Would B1 be invalidated if H1 is issued ?

---- As above unless the VO is convinced that the visas will not be misused

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X