Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help regarding L1B , L2 , Urgent

Hello fellow Aspirants ,

My Company has decided to file a L1B Visa for me . I have following queries regarding the same .

1. I have been working for the same company since last 4 years and 1 month , But with this client I will be starting my engagement . So is it going to be a problem as I dont have any exp with this client ?
    2. My graduation was of 3 years (BCA) and I have not done any Masters after that but have done 3 Certifications i.e MCSE ITIL CTP , Can a 3 year graduation pose a problem ?
    3 . I wil be geeting 3K dollars in USA along with my Indian Salary but in I129S form My comapy has written 66000$ / Year , so if asked about the US salary what should be the Ideal answer ?
    4. I have ITR of last year only + Form 16 of last 3 years + PAN card can they ask for ITR of last 2 years ?

1 More thing My Wife has been to US for 4 years (10 years Back ), she was on A2 Visa as My Father Inlaw was posted there by Govt of India . At that time she stayed 2 months extra as she was waiting for her 10th grade marksheet . Is it going to be an issue and what should I write in coloumn of DS156 which says
    "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?"

Guys it's kind of urgent , please advice and help me out .

Sorry for such a long post and too many questions.

Regards
    Seeker

1. L1 is intra-company transfer. i.e., It's the same company you will be working in US for which you had been working in India so far. Read petition details and understand.

2. No problem.

3. Salary is what is mentioned in petition.

4. US guys won't ask for Indian tax details

5. State what's true in DS-156 form.

Comment

Originally posted by sk4ih View Post
      1. L1 is intra-company transfer. i.e., It's the same company you will be working in US for which you had been working in India so far. Read petition details and understand.

2. No problem.

3. Salary is what is mentioned in petition.

4. US guys won't ask for Indian tax details

5. State what's true in DS-156 form.
      Thanks for the prompt reply Mate.
      So you mean that ITR for last 2-3 years is not required and a PAN card with last year ITR + form 16 of last 3 years will do?

Comment

I mean that nobody at US embassy would ask for PAN or ITR or any tax details.

Comment

1 more thing
          In form I129S My Company has written 3 adresses
          1st My Company Adress in India
          2nd My Companys Headquarters adress in US
          3rd My Clients Adress ( Just the Adress Company name is not mentioned)

If asked in Interview what should I tell where I am going , Distance between my Client Side and Company headquarters is of 2 hours .

Please guys help

Please

Comment

txH1B Sir can you please help me out

Comment

1. Looks like your company is trying to use loop holes and place you with a client on a L1. Like the other poster mentioned, you should work for the company and not for a client on L1.
              2. L1 does need you to have specialized knowledge about what you would be working on.
              3. Your company needs to pay you what was promised. The Indian salary etc is all loop holes companies use.
              4. They could ask for returns to verify if you really have the work experience you claim to have.

Your wife has to declare the overstay and explain it during the interview.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X