Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 B Petition expired, have Valid I94 for 10 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Petition expired, have Valid I94 for 10 months.

Hi,

My L1 Blanket and Visa got expired, but i have a valid I 94 for 11 more months.

Immigration help which is in my company says that i can initiate for L1 B extension when it comes only 6 months to its expiration date.

1. Is there any rule that i should apply for L1 B extension when it is just 6 months to expire?

2. Will UCSIS reject my L1 extension just bcoz i initiated well before 10 months?

I am planning to initiate a Visitor visa for my parents and also provide the sponsor documents. It looks like impossible to proceed with this step unless i have a Valid petition.

Pls help

Thanks,
    Arun

You can sponsor the visit visa based on the I-94 which indicates your valid stay. I am not sure about how the blanket L1 petition works.

Your company is right as the extension cannot be filed 6 months prior to the I-94 expiration. They will not accept the application if filed earlier.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X