Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marriage Certificate (For L-2) possible with MRO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Marriage Certificate (For L-2) possible with MRO?

Dear Member,

I saw few of your posts. I am married till last 10 years and we do not have marriage certificate. Now I am in US and want to bring my wife on dependent visa. For this, she requires marriage certificate to be produced. I read in one of your posts that this can be obtained from MRO office. Is it possible in my case ? As I have been hearing other stories as well stating that only from Sub-registrar office we can obtain. If such is the case, it will take a lot of time and I am really short of time. Could you please highlight on this issue and also give some details on the MRO office thing?
    Other info : I got married in Hyderabad and wife is trying to get certificate from Hyderabad itself.

Thanx. Suresh

Originally posted by sur_jayanthi View Post
    Dear Member,

I saw few of your posts. I am married till last 10 years and we do not have marriage certificate. Now I am in US and want to bring my wife on dependent visa. For this, she requires marriage certificate to be produced. I read in one of your posts that this can be obtained from MRO office. Is it possible in my case ? As I have been hearing other stories as well stating that only from Sub-registrar office we can obtain. If such is the case, it will take a lot of time and I am really short of time. Could you please highlight on this issue and also give some details on the MRO office thing?
    Other info : I got married in Hyderabad and wife is trying to get certificate from Hyderabad itself.

Thanx. Suresh
    -- Marriage Registar Office will issue you, in your case if you have your marriage invitation card you can show them. even its very easy to get marriage certificate.
    -- OMM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X