L1A Individual - Visa Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual - Visa Stamping

I have got my L1A Individual petition approved and waiting for getting the stamping done. Is there any chance of getting the visa rejected in stamping process

it's rare event. Approved L1A usually gets stamped without any further issues.

Comment

Yes, its rare, just in case if VO founds something wrongs with your or company's profile post petition approval.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Are there any history of VISA rejection in your case?

Comment

I had one Blanket L1 rejected & then L1 Individual approved.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanbhagv View Post
            Are there any history of VISA rejection in your case?
            Yes. My L1A Blanket was rejected on November 2018. Then I applied for L1A individual and it got approved in April 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
              Yes, its rare, just in case if VO founds something wrongs with your or company's profile post petition approval.
              When you say something wrong about me, what exactly that mean ? Does it refers to if something happened between the petition approval time and stamping time or something else?

Comment

Thank you Libra_14, Did you share your L1 blanket and Individual interview experience on this forum, if Yes can you please share the link?.
                Thank you sgh for the response, Best of luck for your L1A individual interview, keep us posted with your experience. Let me know the link if you shared your L1A blanket visa experience on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sgh View Post

When you say something wrong about me, what exactly that mean ? Does it refers to if something happened between the petition approval time and stamping time or something else?
                  It can be anything happened before & was not noticed during petition. Or after petition approval.

For example an criminal case on applicant in home country. Or if they found something about your profile during background verification etc. Or if they found that you are lying in your application. Or your company was found doing fraud before of after petition.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X