L1 individual appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amagarw View Post
    The thing is VO already had pulled out the 221g slip while asking this question. So, I don't think this altered his decision. Btw, how much is the usual response time for administrative processing?
    Can't say for sure, it can be from few days to couple of months.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

hi.. pls help me with this :

I have an approved L1 Individual petition after the blanket rejection.

Should we create a new profile for taking a new appointment ? or can we edit the previous profile (that was created for the first visa interview (blanket))

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Originally posted by chtokol View Post
        hi.. pls help me with this :

I have an approved L1 Individual petition after the blanket rejection.

Should we create a new profile for taking a new appointment ? or can we edit the previous profile (that was created for the first visa interview (blanket))

Thanks in Advance.
        You can use your existing profile - ensure that all fields are updated with new values (specially DS160 form number).
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

The VO started by asking about my current work and I answered it.
          Then he asked my position and how many team members are there.
          Then surprisingly he said he needs some time and went inside to speak with someone. He took around 10 mins and I could see him discussing something with some officer inside. It seemed my VO didn't have much experience dealing with L1 individual cases.
          After coming back he asked 'Why didn't your employer file H1B for you?'
          I said my company usually sends people on L1B and later files H1B.
          He said he is surprised why they didn't file H1B and handed me 221g and my passport.
          ​​​​​​
          ​
          This is very weird . Did you check with your Attorney on this ? What was their response about the next steps

Comment

Hi @Libra_14
            It has been almost 2 weeks since my case got into administrative processing. Do you think there is some way to reach out to DOS/uscis to get any update?
            Since my petetion was filed under premium processing category, shouldn't there be some faster processing?

Comment

Please try writing a mail(the mail u have used in DS160) to:
              [email protected]

Provide all the details on your date of interview and Application Id / Passport number etc

Comment

Originally posted by potamo View Post
                Please try writing a mail(the mail u have used in DS160) to:
                [email protected]

Provide all the details on your date of interview and Application Id / Passport number etc
                Agree !

Comment

Hi Libra_14, I got an email from Kolkata Consulate to submit my passport to a vac center. Since they have asked for passport, is it a positive sign?
                  Also, how much time do they take to come back after passport submission?

Comment

Yes, that’s certainly a positive sign. Please submit your passport without any delay. You should get your passport back in few days.

Comment

I have submitted the passport already. Waiting to hear back!

Comment

Amagarw, please check your private box

Comment

I have submitted the passport already. Waiting to hear back!
                          Did you hear back - what was the result?

Comment

I got the visa stamped. Thanks for all the help Libra_14

Comment

Congratulations, amagarw, i was following up to know the outcome.
                              Good to know your positive result. All the best.

Comment

Can someone please throw some light on why did Kolkata consulate put the visa under administative processing and later called for the passport.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X