Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can rehire apply for l1b, if his l1b was rejected in previous tenure in same company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can rehire apply for l1b, if his l1b was rejected in previous tenure in same company

Can Rehire apply for L1B again, if his L1B was rejected in previous tenure in Same company?

I was employee in company YYYY from 2010-2013. During this tenure, I had applied for L1B visa and it was rejected saying "not clearly approval".

I had quit job in 2013 and joined different company YYY and served till 2016.

Now I have joined back same company YYYY and want to file L1B. Will I be eligible for filing L1B again? Or should i go for L1 individual?

What precautions needs to taken care while filing L1B now?

The first requirement for any L visa is for the applicant to have worked for same company for 1 year in last 3 years.

Do you qualify? If yes, then you can apply for L1B again.

Now if your earlier denial mentions that you cannot use Blanket petition again, then you'll have to go with Individual petition.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      The first requirement for any L visa is for the applicant to have worked for same company for 1 year in last 3 years.

Do you qualify? If yes, then you can apply for L1B again.

Now if your earlier denial mentions that you cannot use Blanket petition again, then you'll have to go with Individual petition.
      Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have worked with same company for more than 1 year now.

And my earlier rejection reason was, "Not clearly approval".

Is it good to use same petitioner number again now. And its gap of 7 years from earlier apply.

Comment

Originally posted by irannateggi View Post

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have worked with same company for more than 1 year now.

And my earlier rejection reason was, "Not clearly approval".

Is it good to use same petitioner number again now. And its gap of 7 years from earlier apply.
        If your earlier denial mentions that you cannot use Blanket petition again, then you'll have to go with Individual petition. Individual is always better.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X