Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently on L2. L1B interview experience in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on L2. L1B interview experience in Canada?

Hello all,

I'm currently on an L2 visa in the US. I'm not working currently but I have got an offer from my previous employer and they are filing for a fresh L1B application.

I have scheduled the visa interview in Vancouver, Canada. I have the below questions.
    1. If anyone has recently visited Vancouver consulate for L1 visa, can you share your experience?
    2. If in the worst case my visa gets rejected, can I enter the US again on my existing L2 visa?
    3. What do you suggest I say if they ask who am I currently working for? If I say I'm unemployed, do you think it might affect my chances of getting L1 visa becuse technically L1 is of "INTRA" - company transfers right? (I have been working for my previous employer for almost 5 years until april-2019)

Many thanks!

Originally posted by amoghnatu View Post
    If anyone has recently visited Vancouver consulate for L1 visa, can you share your experience?
    Best of luck !!
    If in the worst case my visa gets rejected, can I enter the US again on my existing L2 visa?
    Yes, provided they do not cancel your L2.
    What do you suggest I say if they ask who am I currently working for? If I say I'm unemployed, do you think it might affect my chances of getting L1 visa becuse technically L1 is of "INTRA" - company transfers right? (I have been working for my previous employer for almost 5 years until april-2019)
    You need to have worked for that organization outside USA for 1 year in last 3 years. It doesn't say that you work there right now.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X