Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice: l1 l2 ead

Hello,

My husband employer had filed for l1 renewal along with l2 and ead in premium ,l1 was approved and our biometrics is also completed
    Anyone know how long will it take for me to get ead as am on loss of pay and waiting for ead.

If any1 has filed all 3 in premium let me know your experience

Thanks alot!!
    Last edited by Dtgdtgdtgdtg; 09-18-2019, 03:39 AM.

Until few months back, L2's were processed along with L1 but now its taking extremely long to get L2 s approved despite L1 approved

Wait times are over 3 months right now

Comment

Is still same for premium processing ?we filed all in premium l1 l2 ead

Comment

There is no Premium Processing for 539 form, which is L2. and No premium processing for EAD..

Comment

Yes, USCIS considers primary for premium and it was courtesy until now to approve 539's which has been stopped

Comment

Any idea when will I receive my ead?? Has any of your recently file similar like we did...would like to know experience

Comment

Originally posted by Dtgdtgdtgdtg View Post
              Hello,

My husband employer had filed for l1 renewal along with l2 and ead in premium ,l1 was approved and our biometrics is also completed
              Anyone know how long will it take for me to get ead as am on loss of pay and waiting for ead.

If any1 has filed all 3 in premium let me know your experience

Thanks alot!!
              Hi .. Did you get your EAD yet. I filed my L1 , L2 and EAD on July 22nd and recently converted to Premium. Not sure if my wife's EAD would come along with L1 (if its Approved)..

Comment

Hi.. I applied for EAD renewal for my wife (on L2) on May 31, 2019. Requested for expedition in November and it was approved on November 19, 2019. It has been 45 days since the approval, but i've not seen any progress on my wife's EAD application. Called USCIS today again and was told to wait for another 45 days for the case to be adjudicated. Has anyone come across such situation?

Comment

did you get your approvals yet?

Comment

For I539, I would suggest to visit Caribbean, Canada or Mexico & re-enter into USA, you'll get new I94 immediately (no need to wait for I539 approval).
                    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

No updates yet... Still hanging around.. Its been 60 days since the expedite request was approved..

Comment

I am on the same boat ,I have a question ‘ can L2 dependent travel to India after L2 approval when EAD is application is in progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Jainstaseez View Post
                          I am on the same boat ,I have a question ‘ can L2 dependent travel to India after L2 approval when EAD is application is in progress?
                          Yes.
                          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

This wait is never ending. I recently had my L2 extension approved and filed for EAD in JAN 2020.While I wait for the EAD can I attend interviews or will companies not even consider me for interview with just approved i797?

Comment

Originally posted by Waitingforevercali View Post
                              This wait is never ending. I recently had my L2 extension approved and filed for EAD in JAN 2020.While I wait for the EAD can I attend interviews or will companies not even consider me for interview with just approved i797?
                              Hi, I have been waiting for my L2 visa extension process to be completed since April-2019 and since then I am not working as my EAD as well as visa also expired in April. My L2 recently got extended and I received the I-765 approval notice. I have filed for my L2 EAD in JAN 2020. Based on current processing time the EAD wait

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X