Proposed Title on L1A Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed Title on L1A Extension

I am up for my L1A extension .This is the first extension. My original L1A was approved 3 years back in Dec 2016. Now the situation is that the proposed title in form I-129 is not the same as the one on the compensation (comp) letter that my firm issues. In the filing in 2016 too this was not the same and nothing happened and it got approved. Now my extension is filed and I am concerned if this has any material bearing. This time too the Proposed title is Global Director while the title mentioned on comp letter is General Manager (GM). The duties and all is fine and is managerial in nature, in all other places like support letter, Org chart etc the title mentioned is Global director and it is only in the compensation letter that it is mentioned GM. Very similar was the case in 2016 and though no issue came in 2016 , I am concerned if some issue (RFE etc) can crop up due to this. 2016 was consular interview in my home country and this time it is extension so docs being filed to USCIS in US. Is it mandatory that the tile in the petition matches the one mentioned on the compensation letter or this will not have any material impact. Please let me know.

Less

In your I129 supporting document your attorney can mention that both title in your organization is used interchangeably & that should be fine.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X