Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't received my L2 I539 biometrics.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't received my L2 I539 biometrics.....

Hello, my current timeline is:

6.17.2019 Filed i539+i765 together with my wife's i129 L1 extension in premium processing
    6.25.2019 Got receipt numbers starting with SRC
    6.25.2019 My wife's i129 L1 got RFE
    9.26.2019 L1 RFE approved
    9.26.2019 Raised SR online asking why my i539 biometrics appointment never come.
    10.23.2019 SR responsed, USCIS said they need another 90 days to look for more information
    10.24.2019 Contacted congressman, got replied that my cases are still within processing time range so they are not going to do a inquiry for me
    10.24.2019 Call USCIS customer service line and asked again why my biometrics appointment never come

No update since then, I feel like my case is in a abnormal state but it seems there are nothing more I can do.

Any one have the similar situation?

Our Attorney said to us L2s can sometimes take a lot longer, it’s the L1 that gets Premium Processing not L2.

Comment

Originally posted by jen123 View Post
      Our Attorney said to us L2s can sometimes take a lot longer, it’s the L1 that gets Premium Processing not L2.
      Yes for the time & Yes officially L2 is not on premium, but when they approve L1 its obvious that The L2s will also be approved, hence mostly they do both at the same time.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X