L2 to l1 and back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 to l1 and back

I was working on l2EAD that was valid till 1 June 2019. I filed for a EAD renewal on May 01, However, as the processing time was 4-5 months my then employer did L1A for me, which i received in July, 2019.

I didn’t withdraw my l2 EAD applications so it went into RFE in October 2019. I no longer work for my then employer now and have moved to l2 visa (by exiting US and re entering on l2 visa) .

Should I reply to the RFE and share my updated I-94 and update stamp on the passport to get the l2 EAD application approved ? Or do I need to withdraw the L2 EAD and apply a fresh l2 EAD application?

Originally posted by kk@1234 View Post
    Should I reply to the RFE and share my updated I-94 and update stamp on the passport to get the l2 EAD application approved ? Or do I need to withdraw the L2 EAD and apply a fresh l2 EAD application?
    Yes, respond to RFE & get your EAD renewed, no need to withdraw it & re-apply afresh.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X