Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 Individual Petition approved - What to expect next ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amit083 View Post
    My L1B denied on 11 July 19. I am Manager with Consulting firm and having 5 reportees.
    You need to understand difference between L1A & L1B. If you are a manager, then L1B is not for you.
    How soon I can apply for a new work authorization Visa for best success rate as my L1B was rejected on 11 July 19.
    You can file anytime, there is no cool-off period required for L1 visas.
    Shall I file L1A (individual) or blanket for better result?
    Based on the partial information provided by you. L1A individual is best for you.
    Or shall I try for L1B again as I know how to face interview based upon my last denial experience?
    If there is no change in your profile on your next try then the result won't change either.
    Which is the best strategy for me to get either L1A or L1B to get work authorization.
    Tell the truth.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you for your help.
      I find L1A denial is very high. Many senior Managers/Associate directors could not even clear it.
      so I am not sure if I can clear with just 6 months of working as manager and 5 reportees.
      so i thought if I build my profile and develop one specific specialized knowledge in next 5 months then I can apply for L1B again.
      As my L1B got denied but now I know how to face L1B interview so I am thinking I should not waste my attempt for L1A application rather i should try for L1B.
      Later if I get L1B I can go for status change.
      also please advise how to prepare for L1A separately , please

Comment

Thank you for your help.
        I find L1A denial is very high. Many senior Managers/Associate directors could not even clear it.
        so I am not sure if I can clear with just 6 months of working as manager and 5 reportees.
        so i thought if I build my profile and develop one specific specialized knowledge in next 5 months then I can apply for L1B again.
        As my L1B got denied but now I know how to face L1B interview so I am thinking I should not waste my attempt for L1A application rather i should try for L1B.
        Later if I get L1B I can go for status change.
        also please advise how to prepare for L1A separately , please
        Changing designation now in future application will be another issue. Believe me, even with high rejection rate, L1A is easier compare to L1B.

And switching from L1B to L1A had even higher rate of rejection.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X